Monday 3 May 2010

T-SHIRT DESIGN


This is just some of my T-shirt designs, something I do in my spare time. Just thought I'd post so you can all have a looky.




























































































































































The shirts I design and make are not really influenced by any other clothing companies but I do like the shirts by two companies called volcom and element. Their designs are very arty and illustrative rather than type or graphic based and it is this that I can relate to because it coincides more with my own work. Although some of their work looks a bit amateur and unprofessional, their designs are still fun. Some examples are posted below.




























No comments: