Tuesday 9 March 2010

TED BAKER PROJECT AND COMPETITION BRIEF

This is some of my work from the Ted Baker competition brief I was set. The brief was to design a window display for the Ted Baker stores. It had to be interesting and eye catching and should in some way promote Ted Baker and their winter range. I went for a pure black and white theme to get across the feeling of winter and for my displays I made a lot of different 3D models that could be set up in any way to fit any size and shape of window display. The models were different on each side so as you walk past you would see different parts and as you walked past one model it would reveal bits of others and I thought this would be more interesting than just having mannequins or an installation piece. I like the way I drew all the designs and they look good when they are at a bigger scale. Another thing I like about my idea is that it can be flat packed so it is easy and cheap to transport and send to the stores, it is all card and paper so it is environmentally friendly, and it would make the Ted Baker store stand out and seem fun.
Here are some of the final images and mock ups of the window displays:















































No comments: