Monday 4 May 2009

CONTACTS- JOHN HOWE

Here are the e-mails from a conversation I had with Illustrator John Howe:

> Message: Hi, my name is James Richardson and I am currently
> studying for an Illustration degree in England. Not meaning to take
> up much of your time I was wondering if it would be possible for me
> to ask you a few questions about your work, both to help with my
> degree, and because I find your work enchanting and beautiful.
>
> Please get back to me if you have five minutes spare.
>
> Thank you very much



Reply> Hi James,

I'd be happy to help if I can. A few questions would be fine.

Best wishes,

J


(It is looking like I wont get a response before my deadline but at least when John replies it will give me some insight into the methods of a practitioner)

No comments: